“Come celebrate diversity across communities with us”
Charities all around Britain do great work every day. The Asian Voice Charity Awards powered by Charity Clarity are not only about charities which seek to solve the most pressing social issues of our time both in Britain and globally, but also for those that seek to innovate and strive for excellence and whose success is judged by their end results.
We want to showcase excellence in organisations which operate in Great Britain and globally, and give a much-needed boost to organisations struggling to get the profile and funding they need to move forward. These Awards offer a priceless leg-up to organisations that are delivering practical solutions to present-day problems.
The Awards are for rewarding organisations for progress towards their dreams, regardless of whether they are small or big.
So that our generation’s enduring legacy could be to reinvent the whole way humanity thinks about changing things for the better.
The Awards ceremony 2019 will be held on Friday 17th May 2019 from 6.30pm – 10.30pm in Hilton on Park Lane, London.
You can see the photos from previous years here.
- Support and showcase exceptional charities and individuals in the sector.
- Focus not just on charities operating in Britain, but globally.
- Recognise and reward the companies doing great work to help the charity sector.
- Showcase Charity Clarity’s ratings and use awards to give charities international exposure.
How Are These Awards Different?
There are plenty of other Award ceremonies out there. What makes us stand out? We believe this does:
- Each charity and individual winner gets a huge package of support from us, that could be worth up to £20,000* for each and potentially much more.
- We are rewarding organisations and individuals for progress towards their dream – Awards are so often about past achievements, and not forwarding looking enough.
- If you are not a registered Charity, you can still apply – we recognise that great innovation and incredible projects can sometimes take different forms, as CICs, social enterprise, unincorporated entities and others. If what you’re doing is incredible, then we believe the legal structure should not be a bar to winning.
- We don’t charge for submitting a nomination, like some others may do.
- We have a relentless focus on identifying success stories from the hardest-to-reach, yet incredible projects and communities from the UK and elsewhere.
- We announce our Judges only on the night – so that you know the process has been fair, and no applicant has had an advantage from knowing who the judges are beforehand.